Cynthia Sass, a nationally known nutrition and health expert, has written a book called, Cinch! Conquer Cravings, Drop Pounds and Lose Inches, and it can profoundly change the way you look and feel in just 30 days. Many of the women she counsels (
Part 1 - The 5-Day Fast Forward that jumpstarts your results - up to an eight pound loss in five days. The Fast Forward calls for four simple meals a day, made from clean, delicious, detoxifying, filling, nutrient-rich foods shown to support weight loss. I’ve even included a grocery list that specifies all the ingredients you’ll need, (and recipes!) so preparing for the Fast Forward (which is vegan and vegetarian friendly) is a breeze!
Part 2 - The 25-day plan which again calls for four meals a day, but draws from a much broader but specific array of food choices. A days worth of meals can potentially include: a Chocolate Pear Ginger Smoothie for breakfast, Fresh Mozzarella Basil 'Pizzalad' for lunch, Shrimp Creole for dinner, and a snack of Cranberry Parmesan Herbed Popcorn! With this core plan (also vegan and vegetarian friendly and adaptable for gluten free diets), you can easily drop a size in just one month.
- 15 cups of raw spinach
- 20 cups of raspberries
- 2 cups of sliced almonds
- 10 Tablespoons of natural RAW almond butter
- 60 ounces of non-fat PLAIN yogurt (you can use Greek for added protein if you like, which I do)
- 10 large eggs
- 4-5 tangerines (for flavor & salad dressing)
- Seasonings - herbs (salt-free) cinnamon and nutmeg (plain, without sugar), balsamic vinegar. NO SALT!
- Meal 1 (7:00 am) - scrambled egg with spinach; raspberries and almonds. 2 cups water.
- Meal 2 (11:00 am) – yogurt parfait with raspberries and almonds. 2 cups water.
- Meal 3 (3:00 pm) – spinach salad with raspberries, almonds, boiled egg, homemade tangerine balsamic vinaigrette . 2 cups water.
- Meal 4 (7:00 pm) – smoothie with yogurt, raspberries, almond butter, ice. 2 cups water.